We Are Hiring!
Multicultural Counseling Associates, P.C. (MCA) is a unique private practice located outside Chicago in Oak Park, Il. We specialize in work with people from diverse backgrounds and experiences from all walks of life. We are able to provide therapy in English and Spanish and take pride in our expertise in our work with Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender individuals and families.
We are looking for a part time clinician to fill our emerging needs. The position will start small and grow over time to reach your desired caseload with a potential for full time hours. Candidate will have employee status.
- Steady stream of clients
- Competitive compensation with opportunities for quarterly bonuses.
- In house billing coordinating benefits/eligibility and submitting claims.
- Individual consultation with practice founder around building a caseload & support building own practice.
- Monthly group consultation.
- Compensation for marketing and administrative efforts.
- Clinical Consultation/Supervision as needed by the clinician or as required for licensure.
- Supportive team environment.
- Comfortable office space.
- Current Illinois License as an LCP/LSW. Preference will be given to individuals licensed to practice independently (LCPC, LCSW, LMFT, or Clinical Psychologist).
- Have a proven ability to provide culturally affirming services to individuals and families of color as well as LGBTQ individuals and families.
- Be available to practice at least two weekday evenings (or a weekday evening and Saturday/Sunday) for a minimum of 12 prime hours a week.
- Be willing to be credentialed on various insurance panels including HMOs and Medicaid/Medicare.
- Agree to a one year commitment
Special consideration will be given to clinicians fluent in Spanish. We are also looking for therapists with training, and/or certification in creative/expressive Arts/drama therapy.
Interested candidates should forward a resume/curriculum vitae and cover letter to Karen Rothstein Pineda at Karen@oakpark-counseling.com.